Concept Hair Design, Wodonga
When you step into Concept Hair Design, you enter a world of warmth, colour and style.
Our salon has been specially designed to be a modern open, airy and inviting space. We have loads of natural light and luscious indoor plants surround. Simply styled to create a relaxing environment, you won’t want to leave.
We strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience and endeavour to create your most desired styles. We are trained professionals with a high level of communication to help solve any hair dramas and give you the home hair care tools and knowledge to maintain your hair colour and style.
We are a fashion forward salon who are continuously upskilling to bring back the latest styles and trends to our clients.
At Concept Hair Design we also have our very own carpark, no need to worry about time limits.
Concept Hair Design offers a range of services for men and women from style cuts too beautiful blow waves, vibrant colours, upstyles, facial waxing and spray tanning.
We are experts of our trade love to create personalised colours to reflect our clients very own personality. We also specialise in colour corrective work and can help if you have had an unfortunate experience at another salon or home.
Your Concept Hair Design experience is always pleasurable, because we pay attention to the little things. From the moment you walk through our doors you can sit back and relax while our experts get to work.
* Please note all our prices are based on grams of premium colour used and time allocated. All prices are a guide and are subject to change and vary on hair lengths and product usage. If you require a more exact quote please come into the salon for a consultation.
- Short to Medium Wash & Style Cut
- Long Wash & Style Cut
- Oerhaul Reshape, Wash & Style Cut
- From $75.00
- Short to Medium Style Cut Only
- Long Style Cut Only
- Fringe Trim
- Men's Cut
- Men's Clipper Cut
- From $25.00
- High School Boy
- High School Girl
- From $45.00
- ½ Head Foils, Style Cut & Blow Wave
- From $151.00
- Full Head of Foils, Style Cut & Blow Wave
- From $192.00
- Foils, Base Colour, Style Cut & Blow Wave
- From $139.00
- Regrowth Colour, Style Cut & Blow Wave
- From $112.00
- Base Colour All Over, Style Cut & Blow Wave
- From $134.00
- Balayage/Ombre, Style Cut & Blow Wave
- From $195.00
- Scalp Bleach Regrowth, Toner, Style Cut & Blow Wave
- From $162.00
- Blow Waves
- From $45.00
- From $65.00
- Bridal Hair
- From $80.00
- From $80.00
- Spray Tan
- Eyebrow Wax
- Lip Wax
- Eyebrow Tint
- Eyelash Tint
1. If you are a new client, you will be required to provide a $50.00 deposit to secure your first appointment, which will be deducted from the final cost of the full service provided.
2. If you are a new or existing client, you will be required to note your credit card details at the bottom, to secure future appointments.
3. If you are a new client and can’t provide credit card details, a $100.00 deposit must be paid to secure your first appointment. After your first appointment, clause 4 will apply.
4. If you are an existing client and no credit card details can be provided, a $50.00 deposit must be paid to secure every next upcoming appointment.
Cancellation & No Shows
5. If you cancel or don’t show up to your appointment, as per clauses 6 to 9 below, you will be required to pay a deposit of $100.00 for all future appointments. Repeat offenders will be refused a future booking.
6. If you:
a. Cancel within 48 hours of; or
b. Does not show up to; or
c. Arrive late by 15 mins or more to
your appointment, you may incur a $150.00 fee, or the full cost of the appointment, whichever is less. The amount will be deducted from the nominated card below, as per clause 11. If no credit card is nominated, the deposit paid will be automatically forfeited and the difference owing to the salon may be recovered from you.
Note: there may be further incurred costs by you through a debt collection agency.
7. Scheduled appointments can be cancelled if more than 48 hours’ notice is given by contacting the salon during business hours, via phone or email.
8. Scheduled appointments cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
9. For cancellations only, the deposit may be refunded if more than 48 hours’ notice is given to the salon.
10. We will not offer a refund if you simply change your mind about the service received or product purchased.
11. As per the Australian Consumer law, refunds will only be offered if there is a major failure or minor problem that can’t be fixed within a reasonable time with a product sold or service provided to you that does not meet a consumer guarantee.
Maintaining Records & Consent to Charge Credit Cards
12. Our salon is committed about the privacy and confidentiality of personal and sensitive information. We ensure legal compliance by handling, protecting and maintaining the security of information acquired from you.
13. We are not responsible for the collection, distribution and handling of your personal and sensitive information by anyone who is not employed by our salon.
14. It’s your responsibility to notify us of changes regarding personal contact and credit card details.
15. If a clause applies that obliges you to pay, you authorise the salon to charge your nominated credit card below.
16. Our highly trained technicians provide professional colour results using the finest products available. Our salon cannot guarantee lasting results if you are not using our recommended home hair or if you swim regularly.
17. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within one (1) week of the original appointment date and time, by contacting the salon during business hours, via phone or email. We will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within one (1) week of the report of the fault.
Prices & Quotes
18. All prices are subject to variation without notice and include GST.
19. To obtain a quote, please contact the salon during business hours, via phone or email to schedule a free consultation.
Occupational Health & Safety
20. Due to Victoria’s strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a service, must remain seated on the front sofa and are not permitted to be on the salon floor. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools, your child’s safety is important to us, and it should be to you too.
21. We ask that children under the age of 18 are accompanied in the salon by adults at all times and carefully monitored.
22. Be advised that personal items are your responsibility and the salon will not be held liable for any personal items that are lost or damaged.
Ejection for the Premises
23. Out of respect to clients who spend their hard-earned money to have valued relax and pamper time with us, if you and/or your children are unruly or loud, you will be asked to leave the salon.
Salon Director & Owner
Having owned Concept Hair Design since 2015 and over 10 years’ experience in the industry with a strong desire for education and upskilling. I have grown up with my parents owning Lake Sambell Caravan Park and being surrounded by customers which drives my passion for exception customer service experiences.
I specialise short women’s style cuts and continually create soft feminine statements and also with my strong knowledge of colour specialises in colour corrective work and enjoys creating personalised balayage’s.
Secret Talent – I ride a Harley Davidson
With over 10 years experience I get to do something I love every day and enjoy making people feel incredible. Growing up in Albury half of my career has been spent here while the other half on the Gold Coast, Which I feel has broadened my skill and creativity in the industry.
I have completed my Goldwell master colourist, De Lorenzo advanced novacolour core, De Lorenzo advanced science and biology as well as a wide range of creative cutting and colour courses. These courses have in turn led me to specialise in balayage, blondes, colour corrections and hair extensions.
Secret Talent - I always win Monopoly.
With over 20 years of experience in the hairdressing industry, I call myself lucky to have such a fun, creative job, where I can help clients find their perfect hair style and help them walk away from the salon feeling amazing and confident. I take pride in customer service, and love having the opportunity to meet new people, whilst helping them understand their hair and giving them advice on how to maintain and style their hair.
Secret Talent – Juggling single mum life with 4 kids and plenty of adventures